DescriptionStronghold hitchlock for bradley autohead fits D5050AUTO, D201CA and MK4AUT Bradley Hitches
- Approved to Sold Secure Gold standard for caravans and trailers
- Approved by Secured by Design
- Widely used on plant trailers
- Bradley Autohead are a popular fitment on plant trailers
- Fits over the handle to stop unauthorised coupling and allows use of Bradley integral lock
- Can be used when a car and trailer are parked coupled together to provide security in both hitched or unhitched situations
- Fitment in under 10 seconds
- Weighing only 4.3Kg it is easily fitted, hitched or unhitched
- Immobilises hitch to prevent tow-away theft
- Strong and robust hardened steel construction
- Unique high security patented locking system
- High security pick-free locks have thousands of possible key combinations and are supplied with 3 keys, plus a key identity tag
- Water and corrosion resistant
- Retail friendly plastic case included, also ideal for storage
- The box contains
- Hitchlock cover
- Locking bolt body
- Locking bolt lock holder with three keys
- High security plastic hitch ball
- Fitting instructions and warranty card
Q. I have lost my keys, what can I do?
We offer a premium key cutting service. Please have your key number, which you should have noted in your instructions card. Please contact the sales department on 0121 270 4301 or email@example.com to order the replacement keys. Lead time is 15 days from date of order.
If you have not recorded your key number we offer a replacement lock and set of 3 keys. We do carry some stock but please be aware there may be an extended lead time for stock to arrive.