DescriptionStronghold towing eye lock fits 40 to 50mm towing eyes, commonly used on plant equipment like compressors, water bowsers etc.
- Also suitable for use on commercial trailers, lighting towers and mobile catering
- High security patented locking system
- Approved to Sold Secure Gold standard for caravans and trailers
- Approved to Secured by Design
- Lock blocks access, to stop vehicle and coupling theft
- Strong and robust hardened steel construction
- Fitment in under 10 seconds
- Unique high security patented locking system
- Water and corrosion resistant
- Lightweight and compact
- Body is one piece steel construction
- High security pick-free locks have thousands of possible key combinations and are supplied with 3 keys, plus a key identity tag
- Supplied in a retail display box with colour pictoral instructions
- Registered design no. UK 9 000 653 241 0001
- Registered design no. Europe 000 653 241 - 0001
- The box contains
- 40mm/50mm towing eye cover
- Locking bolt body
- Locking bolt lockholder with three keys
- Fitting instructions and warranty card
Q. I have lost my keys, what can I do?
We offer a premium key cutting service. Please have your key number, which you should have noted in your instructions card. Please contact the sales department on 0121 270 4301 or email@example.com to order the replacement keys. Lead time is 15 days from date of order.
If you have not recorded your key number we offer a replacement lock and set of 3 keys. We do carry some stock but please be aware there may be an extended lead time for stock to arrive.