This warranty is given by Maypole Limited (Company No. 01502304) of 162 Clapgate Lane, Woodgate Business Park, Birmingham B32 3DE. These products are sold with the benefit of the 12 month manufacturing defect warranty, the terms of which are as below.
1. If the goods are faulty due to a defect in manufacture within the warranty period you will promptly notify us in writing by email email@example.com or by post Maypole Ltd, 162 Clapgate Lane, Woodgate Business Park, Birmingham B32 3DE;
2. If requested by us you will return the product to our premises at your cost, to enable us to examine the goods;
3. If we are satisfied that the goods have failed due to a manufacturing defect we shall at our option repair or replace the product;
4. We will not be liable to you under this warranty if:-
a. You make any further use of the product after giving us notice of the defect; or
b. The defect arises because you failed to follow the instructions as to assembly use or maintenance supplied with the product;
c. You alter or repair the product without our prior written approval;
d. If the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence or abnormal working conditions; or
e. If you use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purchase.
5. We will in any event have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity or for any consequential losses resulting from any defect of the product during or after the warranty period.
Free upgrade of the above warranty to 5 years.
You can upgrade your 12 month warranty to 5 years, free of charge, if within one month of purchase you :
- Complete and return the extended Warranty Card to us, or
- Register your purchase with us online at www.stronghold-security.com. Follow the link to “Register your product here”
The above warranties do not affect your statutory rights.
There are no products to list in this category.